Home » Boilermaker 101
NO REFUNDS OR DEFERRALS
TRANSFERS AND LIMITED EVENT CHANGES. For more information on transfers and dropdowns see the rules below.
2022 Pricing - Registration Timeline & Information
- These are tiered pricing events with limited capacities, so register early to save money and ensure your spot(s).
- 2022 Priority Access Registration will take place between March 3rd, 12 PM (noon) - March 10th, 11:59 PM (almost midnight).
- Exclusively for those who participated in the 2021 races.
- 2022 Open Registration will take begin at 12 PM (noon) on March 11th and will continue until the races have reached their caps.
- Open to all.
2022 Race Caps
- In-person 15K = 14,500
- In-person 5K = 4,500
- Virtual 15K & 5K = uncapped
- Wait Lists will open automatically once the races reaches their respective caps.
- Runners have the option to be placed on the wait list if they are closed out of either the 15K or 5K race.
- Runners will be notified via email if a spot opens up. (The Boilermaker is not responsible for any emails that go to your spam folder!)
- After being notified, the runner will have 48 hours from the time the email was sent to register.
- If the runner doesn't register within the allotted time, he or she will lose their chance and the next person on the list will be notified.
- Wait List will close at 12 PM (noon) on July 1st, 2022.
- Selection from the Wait List will start when and if a spot opens in the race.
- Selection from the Wait List will end at 12 PM (noon) on July 3rd, 2022.
- Registration from the Wait List will close at 12 PM (noon) on July 5th, 2022.
(A registrant offers their registration to another user, and upon that user's paid registration, the original registrant receives a refund.)
- The Transfer Process will open on May 1st, 2022.
- All transfer requests must be made online.
- Transferee (new runner) will incur the cost of the registration fee and a transfer fee unless the transfer is gifted.
There are NO REFUNDS except for active military.